- Organization: Homeless Emergency Project, inc. (HEP)
- Date(s): Monday –Thursday 5-8:30 pm Friday 5-9:30 pm Weekend hours Noon-9:30 pm
- Contact person: Margaret Lett
- Phone: 727-442-9041 X 107
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ethep.org/?page=veterans_assistance
Are you interested in thanking those who have served to protect our country? Approximately a third of the the over 400 people living at HEP are veterans. Recently 32 new apartments for Iraqi and Afghanistan veterans were added to the Veteran Housing Program. A state of the art Clubhouse was also opened with exercise equipment, wi-fi, meeting room and a great area to meet and watch TV. Unfortunately, the staff is limited to a 40 hour week and we would like to make the Clubhouse accessible to the vets after hours. We need to depend on Volunteers to help with the longer hours.
Because of you, our Veterans will have an opportunity to complete school work, look for a job, manage stress by workouts in the fitness center, or just have some fun by watching a movie or playing Xbox.
Want to give back to them while having fun yourselves? Please give us a call.