27 Employees Promoted at Sheriff's Office
Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri recognized 27 sheriff's office employees during a promotion ceremony December 13th.
Family and friends helped celebrate the promotions of 27 Pinellas County Sheriff's Office employees during a special ceremony Thursday, Dec. 13.
As part of the promotion ceremony, family members and friends pinned new badges on their fathers, mothers, sons and daughters, and colleagues who were promoted.
The majority of the promotions are effective Sunday, December 16th. The following Pinellas County Sheriff's Office employees were promoted-
Promoted to Sergeant:
- Bryan Bingham
- Deanna Carey
- Eric Forcade
- Brandon Harvey
- Frank Holloway
- Michele Houghton
- Mathew Ingoglia
- Timothy Kelly
- Scott Kremser
- Jennifer Olley
- Rusty Roberts
- Paul Rogers
- David Stang
- Keith Williams
Promoted to Lieutenant:
- Jennifer Davis
- Craig Degenhardt
- Cindy Gibson
- Amy Moyer
- Jeremy Nygren
Promoted to Captain in the Patrol Operations Bureau:
- Glenn Luben
Promoted to Major:
- Tim Pelella - Patrol Operations
- Mike Ring - Investigative Operations
- John Tillia - Inspections Bureau and Administrative Investigations
Promoted to Chief Deputy - Second in Command:
- Major George Steffen was promoted to Chief Deputy in September following theretirement of Chief Deputy Dan Simovich.
- Associate Counsel Shannon Kennedy assumed the position of General Counsel.
- Marianne Pasha is the Director of a new Division - Media Communications and Legislative Affairs.
- Cecilia Barreda is the new Public Information Coordinator, and will manage the Public Information Office.
Thanks to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office for passing this information along.