Five Reasons to Visit The Centre in 2013
Have you ever visited The Centre in Palm Harbor? It's a hub of fun activities for people of all ages. We asked The Centre's Director Erica Lynford for some of her top picks for fun at The Centre. Here's what she likes.
If having fun is on your list of things to do in 2013, The Centre might be able to help you out with that.
We asked director Erica Lynford for some of her top picks for fun at The Centre. Here's what she likes, in her own words-
- Camp Adventure comes to the Centre this summer. We will be offering FULL DAY CAMPS!!!! Come and experience everything our camps have to offer! Children will experience activities from arts and crafts to dance and fitness, sports and cooking! Share this adventure with our talented staff!
- Suncoast Symphony Orchestra: Friday, Feb. 22
- Vegas Night at The Centre: Saturday, March 2
- Easter Breakfast: Saturday, March 30
- Suncoast Symphony Orchestra: Saturday, April 20
The Centre is located at 1500 16th St., (727) 771-6000
The Centre's website: CSA Palm Harbor.org