Here's something cool to put on your calendar. Next Friday, a food truck rally will roll into old downtown Palm Harbor.
Old Palm Harbor Main Street is sponsoring the family-friendly event, which will also include a touch-a-truck area, a sidewalk chalk art contest, bounce house, rock climbing, face painting, bungee trampoline, live DJ, street dancing, and even a cash mob.
The "Food Truck Rally & Family Fun Night" will be held from 4 to 8 p.m., Friday, July 13 at the Harbor Hall parking lot, 1190 Georgia Ave.
Debbie Thomas, Executive Director at Old Palm Harbor Main Street, says the food truck rally is a budget-friendly way to dine. Food will be priced in the $5 to $8 range.
"There's a wide variety of food trucks to choose from, including stuff for kids to eat. You can just sit at a picnic table outside and enjoy," said Thomas.
Old Palm Harbor Main Street will also be selling non-alcoholic beverages at the event.
Food trucks that have agreed to participate include:
- Pocket Pirates- Avocado Fries
- Keep N' It Reel- Fresh seafood tacos and sandwiches
- The Cuppin Cake- Cupcakes
- Old City Grill- BBQ
- Jimmy Meatballs- Italian meatball subs
- 2 Asians and a Grill- Hibachi cuisine
- Gone Bananas- Ice cream & frozen yogurt
- Snack Shack- Hamburgers & fries
- American Wiener- Hot dogs with selection of 50 toppings
- 3 Suns Organic Bistro- Organic cuisine
- Maui Momma- Walking tacos & shaved ice