Are you looking for something fun to do for Halloween?
There's plenty of spooky fun going on in Palm Harbor over the next few weeks. Kids, pets and adults can get in on the Halloween action.
Here are a few of our picks for spooky celebrations-
- Halloween Trunk or Treat at Crystal Cove Community Church, Oct. 31
- Halloween Trunk or Treat in Crystal Beach, Oct. 31
- Halloween at the Leepa-Rattner Museum, Oct. 31
- Dr. Paul Paul Duryea's Haunted Yard, Halloween night
- Suncoast Primate Sanctuary "The Haunted Trails", Friday and Saturday evenings in October
- Witchstock to Feature 3 Costume Contests, Saturday Oct. 27
- North Pinellas YMCA (East Lake) Haunted Fire House and Carnival, Friday, Oct. 26
- East Lake Fire Rescue Haunted Fire House, Friday and Saturday evenings in October
- Pumpkin Greatness and Family Fun at Local Pumpkin Patch
Are you awesome when it comes to creating Halloween costumes? Be sure to enter Patch's "Best Halloween Costume in America Contest," which features a $5,000 prize!
If you're looking for a good Halloween-themed read, we also have articles in the "Halloween" category of the Palm Harbor Patch Topics section. Here are a few stories you might like-
- Orthodontist's Haunted Yard Incites Teeth-Clenching Terror
- Have a Pet-Safe Halloween
- Deputies: 8 Trick-or-Treat Tips for Halloween Night
- Halloween Costume Swap Underway at Library
- Art & Antiques by Dr. Lori: Ghoulish Gravestone Art
- Blood, Sweat and Fear Built Haunted Fire House
- “Haunted” Trail to Re-Open October 20 After Twenty-Year Closure
- Fun Facts: Halloween