Palm Harbor Residents Arrested
10 Palm Harbor residents were arrested over the last few days on a variety of charges. This information was obtained from the Pinellas County Sheriff's website.
The following Palm Harbor residents were recently arrested.
Arrested on February 15
- Sabah Ibrahim Adwani, 55, 6:55 p.m. retail theft, $150 bond.
- Joshua Groff, 29, 5:19 a.m., felony possession of methamphetamine, fugitive from Georgia: violation of parole methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, $12,150 bond.
- Nolan Ernest Miura, 31, 8:15 p.m, felony domestic battery, tampering with a witness, $7,500 bond.
- Frank Efstatahlios Touloumis, 23, 3:35 p.m., retail theft, $150 bond.
Arrested February 16
- James Valentino, 52, 4:28 a.m., disorderly intoxication-disturbance.
- Ariel Andrade, 52, 6:13 p.m., leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage.
- Shawn Kenneth Bueg, 31, 8:30 p.m., felony grand theft, $5,000 bond.
Arrested February 17
- Maria Hellene Albert, 32, violation of parole DUI.
- Hannahlynn Hurley, 21, 6:42 a.m., DUI, unlawful use of license.
- Kimberly Ann Reida, 35, 3:11 p.m, inhalation of harmful chemical.
Subscribe to the Palm Harbor Patch newsletter to have local news delivered to your email each day. Sign up here.