Super Bowl Recipes Worthy of a Touchdown Dance
Spice up your Super Bowl celebration with a variety of drinks, sweets and grub.
Some Palm Harbor restaurants are hosting watch parties for the big game. But if staying in and throwing your own Super Bowl celebration is more your style, we've compiled a list of first-string recipes.
Take your pick:
- Mexican mess bean dip
- Slow-cooker wings
- Hot dawgie wings
- Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers
- Eggplant parmesan chips
- Butter-beer sauced shrimp
- Hot pastrami sliders
- Slow-cooker buffalo chicken dip
- Funky chicken with sesame noodles
- White chicken chili
Check out the "Food and Dining" section of the Palm Harbor Patch Directory to find places to buy ingredients for your Super Bowl recipes.
- Want the news delivered to your email box every day? Subscribe to the Palm Harbor Patch newsletter. It's free and we don't give out your email address. Sign up here.