What's Open, Closed for Martin Luther King Jr Day in East Lake, Palm Harbor
Here's a look at what government-run offices and parks are open and closed Monday, Jan. 21, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
Many offices in Palm Harbor, East Lake and Pinellas County are closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
The following offices, buildings and parks are OPEN:
- Honeymoon Island State Park is open.
- The Pinellas County scalehouse/landfill will be open regular hours from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following offices, buildings and parks are CLOSED:
- All Pinellas County government offices are closed.
- The Palm Harbor Library is closed.
- Pinellas County Schools are closed.
- Pinellas County beach and boat ramp passes are not available for purchase.
- Pinellas County Animal Services adoption center and offices are closed.
- Courts of the Sixth Judicial Circuit is closed, except for first-appearance hearings and emergency situations.
- Solid Waste Administration Building and the HEC3 facility are closed.
- Administrative offices for County Parks and Conservation Resources are closed.
- The Environmental Education Center at Brooker Creek Preserve is closed.
- The Cultural and Natural History Center at Weedon Island Preserve is closed.
- Heritage Village is closed.
All offices, facilities and parks will return to a normal schedule on Tuesday, Jan. 22.