Invite a friend
Toastmasters ~ Laughter Masters Club 1670612
Are you looking to improve your speaking skills for a crowd of 1 to 100? Would you like to learn proven methods to create a great leader?
We encourage, motivate and promote success!
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn forster self-confidence and personal growth.
It is free to visit our group, membership details available.
Bring a guest!
|Where||The Centre (formerly the Palm Harbor Community Activity Center) 1500 16th St, Palm Harbor, FL 34683|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:30 pm–2:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||free to visit, membership details available|
More About The Centre (formerly the Palm Harbor Community Activity Center)
The Centre of Palm Harbor provides a place for community members to meet, play and connect. It offers classes for all ages, a fitness studio, dance studio and meeting spaces. The facility is managed by CSA Palm Harbor – Parks & Recreation who also offers various sports complexes and outdoor class and event spaces. To obtain additional information on the facility or on the classes offered, be sure to visit the website provided.
Other events here
- Alzheimer's Support Group Weekly on Mondays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Palm Harbor Barbershop Chapter meeting Weekly on Mondays, 6:45 pm–9:00 pm
- Mahjong Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- Tampa Bay Women Speakers Toastmasters Club #1427169 Meeting May 7, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / July 2, 2013 / July 16, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 20, 2013 / September 3, 2013 / September 17, 2013 / October 1, 2013 / October 15, 2013 / November 5, 2013 / November 19, 2013 / December 3, 2013 / December 17, 2013 / January 7, 2014 / January 21, 2014 / February 4, 2014 / February 18, 2014 / March 4, 2014 / March 18, 2014 / April 1, 2014 / April 15, 2014 / May 6, 2014 / May 20, 2014 / June 3, 2014 / June 17, 2014 / July 1, 2014 / July 15, 2014 / August 5, 2014, 6:45 pm–8:30 pm
- Puppy Manners Class Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Bingo and Lunch Weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, 11:00 am–1:45 pm
- Toastmasters Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Church for people who don't like church! Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:15 am