Innisbrook will be throwing a medley of events all throughout the weekend following Independence Day.
- Things kick off on the Fourth of July with a family carnival at the Edinburgh Lawn from 6:30 pm. to 8:30 p.m.
- Afterwards, there will be a fireworks extravaganza starting at 9 p.m at their driving range.
- On Friday, July 5, the fun continues with the Family Water Olympics at the Loch Ness Pool from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, July 6 has people cooling down with a night at the pool watching a movie from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Subscribe to the Palm Harbor Patch newsletter to have local news delivered to your email each day. Sign up here.