1) State Rep. District 65: Nehr Loses to Zimmermann
Republican incumbent Peter Nehr lost his seat in the state house to Democrat Carl Zimmermann, who is a teacher.
2) Mom Wants Changes at Intersection Near Her Kids' School
Palm Harbor mom Jenn Stryczny shared a letter she wrote to Pinellas County officials about the intersection of Alternate 19 and Florida Avenue near her kids' school, Ozona Elementary. She calls it "the scariest intersection we have around here."
3) Students Uninjured After BMW Collides With School Bus
The car's 18-year-old driver was charged with failing to stop at a stop sign after she allegedly pulled in front of the bus carrying 21 students from Brooker Creek Elementary School.
4) Elections: Palm Harbor Dentists Smiling About Fluoride's Future In Pinellas County
Dr. Johnny Johnson and Dr. Oscar Menendez used tooth costumes, a billboard and the Internet to let people know they wanted voters to get rid of commissioners who removed fluoride from the county's water. Their strategy worked.
5) Palm Harbor Fire Commission: Buschman Wins By 247 Votes
Debbie Buschman, a Fiscal Assistant for the Pinellas-Pasco Public Defender's Office and mother of four, won the race for Palm Harbor Special Fire Control & Rescue District, Seat 3 by a slim margin.
6) Palm Harbor Patch Election Results 2012
Everything you want to know about Election Day in Palm Harbor, all in one spot.
7) Pinellas Sheriff Bob Gualtieri Defeats Scott Swope
Gualtieri, appointed interim sheriff in 2011, easily beat Democratic challenger Scott Swope in Tuesday's election.
Take a closer look at the 11 constitutional amendments and how Floridians voted on them.
9) Patch's Halloween Costume Contest: And the Winner of the Best Costume in Florida Is.......
The Florida winner, who will receive $250, will now be entered to win the $5,000 grand prize in Patch's Best Halloween Costume in America contest.
10) What's the Best View in Palm Harbor?
Upload your best local photos here — yours might be picked to be Palm Harbor Patch's Facebook cover photo next month.