1) Suspected Meth Lab in Palm Harbor Leads to 2 Arrests
Deputies arrested Shiloh Sladon, 36, who shouted profanities and spit at reporters at the scene. It was the second time deputies discovered a suspected meth lab at the Palm Harbor home, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
2) Vandal of 30 Neighborhood Cars Gets Plea Deal
Palm Harbor resident Ramsey Sheard, 22, pleaded guilty to all charges against him in connection with a vandalism spree that damaged 30 cars in the Deer Run subdivision where he lives.
3) Patch Story Leads to Arrest of Bank Robbery Suspect
A resident recognized a photo of the suspect that appeared in a Palm Harbor Patch story and called deputies, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
4) Telemarketing Fraud Ring: Palm Harbor Men Accused of Bilking Millions From Victims
Steve Grannan, 56, and Justin Jones, 45, are among 18 people accused of operating companies that targeted victims who owned inexpensive, vacant land throughout the U.S., according to a grand jury indictment.
5) Palm Harbor Man Accused of Video Voyeurism
An arrest affidavit says store surveillance video recorded John Acton, 46, as he swung his cell phone underneath the victim's dress.
6) Tattoo Parlor Owner Accused of Running Drug & Gun Ring
Authorities say they seized 12 guns during a raid at Legacy Tattoo. The business' owner, Gyasi Heard, 32, is being held in the Pinellas County Jail accused of running a drug and gun ring.
7) Four Teens Arrested in Armed Robbery
Authorities believe the four boys broke into a Tarpon Springs apartment Thursday, beat up a boy, and took drugs and money.
8) Two More Arrests in Alleged Teen Prostitution Ring
Detectives say Mikki Lightsey Pitts, 49, of Palm Harbor helped run a teenage prostitution ring by helping the victims write online ads and suggesting prices for their services. Michael Bowers, 19, was also arrested for his alleged role in the ring.
Patch has learned that the BMW involved in the crash was stolen from a home in Clearwater last year.
10) Sweepstakes Cafe Owner Turns Herself In
Last week, an arrest warrant was issued for Megan Crisante, 23, who is the owner of an internet sweepstakes cafe called Palm Harbor Internet Services. Authorities raided the business last July.