The following Palm Harbor residents were recently arrested.
Feb. 8 Arrests
- Christine Chase, 46, 4 p.m., two counts of obtaining property in return for a worthless check, resisting an officer without violence, $300 bond.
- Michael Hoshowski, 28, 12:53 a.m., DUI, DUI non-cooperative target classification, driving while license revoked non-cooperative target classification, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, $950 bond.
- Anthony Hammond, 37, 8:30 p.m, domestic battery, $10,000 bond.
- Aaron Paul Toporek, 33, 3:35 a.m., retail theft.
- John Chilton Thomas, 41, 12:37 a.m., domestic battery by strangulation, domestic battery, violation of parole possession of a controlled substance, $17,500 bond.
- Christopher Kilgore, 29, 11:42 a.m., violation of parole sale/dealing oxycodone, violation of parole sale of oxycodone, two counts violation of parole possession of a controlled substance.
- Tracy Lee Bober, 40, 9:15 a.m., domestic battery.
- Michael Steven Coppo, 48, 10:05 a.m., possession of drugs without prescription.
- Anthony Paul Grande, 19, 12:41 a.m., possession of marijuana.
- Cameron Francis Martgan, 19, 12:41 a.m., possession of marijuana with the intent to sell.
- Matthew Cunha, 23, 11:15 p.m., felony possession of controlled substance with the intent to sell, $5,000 bond.
- Cassandra Dee, 34, 10:04 p.m., open container within 500 ft. of an establishment.
- Howard Earl Webb, 27, 3:25 a.m., possession of marijuana, resisting an officer without violence, $300 bond.
Want the news delivered to your email box every day? Subscribe to the Palm Harbor Patch newsletter. It's free and we don't give out your email address. Sign up here.