The Palm Harbor residents listed below were recently arrested and booked into the Pinellas County Jail. This information was obtained from Pinellas County Jail inmate booking records.
Jan. 25, 2013 Arrests
- Patrick Robert Agos, 27, 12:32 p.m. Charges: burglary, criminal mischief, resisting arrest w/o violence; $7,300 bond.
- Henry Boas, 60, 6:49 p.m. Charges: violation of parole damage to person/property, driving while license suspended/revoked; $3,763 bond.
- Dennis Eikel, 53, 2:41 p.m. Charges: leaving the scene of a crash with property damage; $250 bond.
- Raheen Lamar Mack, 24, 2:28 p.m. Charges: felony battery.
- James Bradley Mundie, 25, 6:48 p.m. Charges: possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of roxycodone; $2,150 bond.
- Lydia Lee Resmondo, 23, 10:32 a.m. Charges: fraudulent use of a credit card; $2,000 bond.
Jan. 26, 2013 Arrests
- Micheal Thomas Sevilla, 30, 4:48 p.m. Charges: possession of a controlled substance hydromorphone, possession of paraphernalia; $2,150 bond.
- Meggan Moneypenny, 32, 5:32 a.m. Charges: driving while license suspended/revoked, released on own recognizance.
- Jared Matthew Herman, 31, 10:09 p.m. Charges: DUI; released on own recognizance.
Jan. 27, 2013 Arrests
- Bradley S Bonsel, 36, 7:39 p.m. Charges: felony battery.
- Nadia Marisa Cerrito, 46, 11:21 p.m. Charges: domestic battery.
- Mark Anthony Jelks, 52, 2:23 a.m. Charges: DUI, released on own recognizance.
- Double-Shooting Suspect Arrested in Palm Harbor
- Nearly 300 Animals Seized From Home