First Watch Restaurant is located at 35146 US Highway 19 North in Palm Harbor. It is in a plaza at the southwest corner of US 19 and Alderman Road.
First Watch Restaurant makes a wonderful breakfast. When you arrive, the friendly staff welcomes you with a pot—not a cup—of the premium blend coffee, along with complimentary newspapers and Wi-Fi Internet access.
It offers fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh-baked muffins and the French toast is made from scratch. It also serves eggs, in a splendid variety of ways, pancakes, bagels, muffins and has ham, bacon, sausage, seasoned turkey patties and turkey sausage as sides. First Watch offers a spectacular tasty way to start your day.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entry
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.firstwatch.com/menu-breakfast.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Dress code: Florida-style casual