House of Beer is located at 34970 Us Highway 19 North in Palm Harbor. It is in the Fountains Plaza on west side of US Highway 19 just south of Alderman Road.
House of Beer just recently opened this Palm Harbor location with the original House of Beer opening in Dunedin in 2009. The original quickly grew into one of the busiest and most popular establishments in Dunedin.
It offers a huge selection of the finest craft beers from all over the world. It has 50 taps and many more varieties available by the bottle in the wall-to-wall cooler. House of Beer has stouts, lagers, porters, ales, witbiers and carries Bell’s, Dogfish Head, Rogue, Stone, Southern Tier, Victory, Brooklyn, Shipyard, Abita, Left Hand, Flying Dog, Cigar City, Swamphead and more. It also has a very nice selection of wines.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 2pm-3am; Sat, Sun, noon-3am
- Handicap Accessible: street level handicapped accessible
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Florida Style- Casual
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported