Last Chance Thrift Store is located at 36500 Us Highway 19 North in Palm Harbor. It is a large thrift store where things are nicely organized and the staff is friendly and very helpful. It carries everything from clothing for infants to adults, toys, art, blankets and linens, dinnerware to electronics and furniture. You really can find wonderful items and sometimes they are brand new. Last Chance has a certain day of the week when everything is half off and the store is jammed with people. It has color coded tickets on every item and each day some ticket colors are 75% off. Even without the sales, the prices are very inexpensive.
- Hours: Sun, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: street level entry
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: No returns
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Sunday 10am until 6pm, Saturday 9am until 6pm Monday through Friday 9am until 7pm
- Donations policy: Call and they will pick up large items you would like to donate.