North Pinellas Historical Museum
North Pinellas Historical Museum is located on Curlew Road in Palm Harbor. It features historical information, artificats and pictures primarily of the time when Palm Harbor, Ozona and Crystal Beach were first settled in the 1800s. The historic house was built in 1915 and first belonged to a Methodist Minister, "Judge" Thomas William Hartley. The musuem is operated by the Palm Harbor Historic Society. It has a community garden on site and every Sunday it holds a Farmer's Market.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, 1pm - 4pm; Thu - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Founding Date: 1998
- Ticket information: Admission is free!
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Corporate, Family, Individual