Palm Harbor Library
Palm Harbor Library is a part of the PALS POLARIS Pinellas County library consortium, which means if you have a library card for any library in Pinellas County then you can check out books at this library. All of the Pinellas County public libraries' collections can be viewed and requested online.
- Fax: 727-785-6534
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 10am - 6pm; Tue, Thu, noon - 8pm; Fri, noon - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot to sidewalk
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Sign language classes. Large print materials.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: With library card up to one hour at a time for a daily total of three hours
- Book donation information: Use the slot in the library's back wall. For a receipt or any assistance, contact the library during regular hours at extension 3016.
- Wi-Fi: Free