Palm Harbor White Chapel and Harbor Hall
Drag box to select area
The Palm Harbor White Chapel and Harbor Hall are special event venues. The White Chapel is a designated historic landmark, originally built in 1924. Before being acquired by the city and leased to Old Palm Harbor Main Street, it served as a Methodist church. Harbor Hall is located adjacent to the White Chapel. Both buildings are available for public use for a variety of functions including weddings, corporate events, recitals and meetings.
1190 Georgia Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Hours: Office: Mon - Thu, 10am - 4pm or by appointment; Fri, 10am - 2pm; Sun, 2pm - 4pm; Sat, closed
- Website: http://thepalmharborwhitechapel.org