The Witch's Brew is a gathering spot that serves light fare, ice cream, smoothies and beer and wine. It has live music every Friday and Saturday night. It is located in the same building as Oak Trail Books and has the same owner, Lesley Klein. You can find them on MySpace and FaceBook. Lesley also writes the Witch's Brew Blog.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from street parking space to sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thewitchsbrew.com/Eats.html
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun